Get your free tips on health and fitness and be inspired!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Pinay Health and Fitness Online

Posted by Ivy dela Cruz Sunday, June 13, 2010
Pinay Health and Fitness Online aims to provide Pinays simple guides on becoming healthier and fit. The blog will also serve Pinays who want to jumpstart their healthy lifestyle but do not know where to start - since I too will just be starting with it... so join me here! :)


I am Ivy dela Cruz, a health enthusiast but was a victim of yoyo diet. Diet, gym, stop... Diet, gym, stop.
That's how my lifestyle went due to miss in noting it as one of my priorities. Thus, it was often ignored. And now that I am inspired to be fit, I thought of sharing this with you my dear readers. This way, I will be driven to allot time and be more proactive in engaging myself to activities that will enhance my lifestyle and at the same time my physical body - since I feel I have a responsibility to share or 'report' my progress to you.

Just to give you a little background about myself. I currently work as an IT Professional. My job requires me to be in front of the computer everyday for 8 hours and sometimes even more! But, I still call myself very lucky since my company offers workstations that are ergonomic and they are even customized according to our body structure. We even have break prompts installed in our computers which will ask us and require us to stay away from work! Amazed? Not only that, we have a 15-minute exercise twice a day everyday! Whoa! So lucky? Yes, I am!!!

But, hey! even I have those special 'treatments' being offered at work, still there are other aspects that I should take care of - healthy diet, constant exercise and even enhancing my self-esteem.

Join me as I find the right regime for myself, you too can learn from me, shout your thoughts and share your experiences with us!

Go, go, go, Pinay, towards healthy lifestyle!!!

0 Responses to About Pinay Health and Fitness Online

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ivy dela Cruz
I am currently working as an IT Professional. Starting to live life to the fullest by enriching myself with other activities aside from work.
View my complete profile

PinayHealthandFitnessOnline.blogspot.com