Get your free tips on health and fitness and be inspired!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Why do I need to know what to blog?

Posted by Ivy dela Cruz Monday, June 7, 2010
I am a mentee of Sir Jomar Hilario, an internet marketing guru from the Philippines. Jomar has helped a lot of folks who have the passion to build their wealth, and in God's time, be able to achieve financial freedom.

I attended Jomar Hilario's seminar last April 30 - May 1, 2010 and indeed I learned a lot! Even though I have a Computer Engineering undergraduate degree, Jomar did not fail to make 'Ahas!' escape from my mouth. Jomar's workshop covered very basic topics (of course, for non-IT students) to very highly technical topics such as SEO (in my opinion).

Jomar Hilario presented his lectures with grace and with outstanding knowledge about the topics. Everyone in the class was inspired to make money out of the learning acquired from him and yes, it needs to be applied!

That's why I was thinking as to what to blog. Now you know why. hehe :)

You want to blog like me and learn from the guru? Click on this link and be enlightened. I've tried attending his seminar and it's really worth it. Give it a try... You'll never know what's at stake for you.

P.S. If you will attend the seminar, can you tell him, Jomar Hilario, that you learned it from me? And kindly let me know as well? I would like to gauge how well I am spreading the good word. I will greatly appreciate it if you will do that. ^_^

0 Responses to Why do I need to know what to blog?

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ivy dela Cruz
I am currently working as an IT Professional. Starting to live life to the fullest by enriching myself with other activities aside from work.
View my complete profile

PinayHealthandFitnessOnline.blogspot.com