Get your free tips on health and fitness and be inspired!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

MY STORY

Posted by Ivy dela Cruz Saturday, June 19, 2010
I am a Filipina who aims to be fit and healthy. Main reason is that I want to be someone who wants to see her grandchildren or even my great grandchildren. I want to be fit and healthy because I aim to serve my community and by doing that I need to be fit and healthy in all aspects of my life - in terms of my spiritual relationship with God, finances, self-esteem, relationship with my loved ones and of course, physical health!


Please join me as I find my way to become a Pinay who's fit and healthy. Let's go! PINAY, MAGANDA KA!!!

Here are my blog posts, you may want to read through the blogs sequentially, so you'll know how much I've improved! Getting excited? Read on please, to know more!!!
  1. Hello World - Pinay Health and Fitness Online! 
  2. Why do I need to know what to blog?
  3. DYDD – Filipina Health and Fitness Online’s Cheat Sheet on what to do before enrolling to a gym of your choice.

0 Responses to MY STORY

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ivy dela Cruz
I am currently working as an IT Professional. Starting to live life to the fullest by enriching myself with other activities aside from work.
View my complete profile

PinayHealthandFitnessOnline.blogspot.com