Get your free tips on health and fitness and be inspired!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hello World - Pinay Health and Fitness Online!

Posted by Ivy dela Cruz Monday, June 7, 2010
It's now almost midnight and yet I'm awake! 'Coz I still don't know what to blog! (click here for the explanation)

Lalalala... Think, think, think! While myself was pulling my left brain to work and trying to stop my right brain to be so logical (i feel so intelligent whenever I use this word. Haha), I was into deep conversation with my other self.

My left brain can think of a lot of good ideas but my KJ right brain would always have an argument...

OK, OK!

I said to them, "STOP!!!!!!!" (with several exclamation points with I think about 100... but I opted to put seven because according to studies... Oops! I'm lost! going back...)  "I said ok, I'll use you both, don't argue anymore, your brain cells are disturbed."

Lalalala... Think, think, think. I'm back to step 1.

--> Aha! (after some time) Oops! No! Scrap.
--> Aha! Aha! (after some times) Yeah! But... ok, ok, so false alarm...
--> And for the third time, it seems Aha! Aha! I like it Aha! Aha! Waaah! I know, I know!!! I'll blog about my aspiration to become healthier and fit!

And tonight, I give birth to PinayHealth and Fitness Online.



As of writing, I am 110 lbs and BMI Calculator says I am normal but would be on the verge of becoming overweight if not controlled. I am just 4'11.5" that's why (yeah, i know what you are thinking, it's .5 inch to go and cherifer and growtall won't help me at this point in time).

Disclaimer Message to my readers: I am not vain nor super self conscious, I would just like to live life to the fullest. I would want to see my great-great grandchildren. And that is by being a Pinay that is fit and healthy. Please let me know your thoughts on what more I can share or suggestions on how to improve more.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. This way, I'll be more committed because you all are with me. Let's go?
Aja! (I've written in my N1662 during the wee hours - here's a pic on how it looks like...You're right, I need to hit '2' thrice to get 'c' then type in my Neo Laptop - so impractical! but it's okay, I won't let this thoughts slip my mind. *wink*)

Till my next post!

0 Responses to Hello World - Pinay Health and Fitness Online!

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ivy dela Cruz
I am currently working as an IT Professional. Starting to live life to the fullest by enriching myself with other activities aside from work.
View my complete profile

PinayHealthandFitnessOnline.blogspot.com