Get your free tips on health and fitness and be inspired!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Day 1: Fitness Test

Posted by Ivy dela Cruz Thursday, June 24, 2010
Yay! I started my gym sessions!!!

I come to office with a paperbag having my gym clothes. hahaha. I think I need to buy gym bag or just a big bag for this. Any suggestions?

My first day is my fitness test. The task is for the gym instructor to gauge my agility and flexibility and all other gym words that I can't say. hehehe. In layman's term - am I fit to go to gym?

hehehe. Just wondering. They got my money first before they would check if I am fit to go to gym? haha.

0_o it's just now that I realize! Oh well, I am already here!

0 Responses to Day 1: Fitness Test

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ivy dela Cruz
I am currently working as an IT Professional. Starting to live life to the fullest by enriching myself with other activities aside from work.
View my complete profile

PinayHealthandFitnessOnline.blogspot.com