Get your free tips on health and fitness and be inspired!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Day 2: First Day with our gym instructor

Posted by Ivy dela Cruz Thursday, June 24, 2010
Here's how it went:


First, I was taught the warm-up exercises.

I was supposed to follow a regime but they cannot find my card. They said it is where they base on what exercises I should do. :( That's why, I was asked to just have a 15-minute cardio first.

The good side though is that the person who is assisting me was the instructor who helped a woman lose 44 pounds! Whoa! yeah! and the woman is now in their tarpaulins and leaflets because of this instructor!

Hihihi. I felt very lucky.

He introduced me to some of the gym equipment and while he did that, he was suggesting as to what I should it and what I should not it.

0 Responses to Day 2: First Day with our gym instructor

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ivy dela Cruz
I am currently working as an IT Professional. Starting to live life to the fullest by enriching myself with other activities aside from work.
View my complete profile

PinayHealthandFitnessOnline.blogspot.com